Umpires Policies and Procedures
Camrose Softball Association (CSA) recognizes the importance of officials in the game. CSA believes in fair play and fair compensation for our officials. Officials working with CSA may be eligible for a reimbursement for completing CSA approved certification training.
NO abuse of officials will be tolerated
- Umpires are to be paid at the plate prior to the start of the game:
- Team must provide a parent or individual 18 years of age or older and/or an umpire. Umpire Plate $30 (no base)
- Team must provide a parent or individual 18 years of age or older and/or an umpire. Umpire Plate/Base $40
- 1 Ump $45
- 2 Umps Plate $40/Base $35
- 1 Ump $50
- 2 Umps Plate $45/Base $40
- 1 Ump $60
- 2 Umps Plate $50/Base $45
- 1 Ump $65
- 2 Umps Plate $55/Base $50
- Travel to Camrose from outside the County of Camrose or to a diamond outside the Camrose city limits = $0.45/km, Round trip
- It is recommended to have two umpires; CSA will pay for the second umpire after receipts of payment have been submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is the responsibility of each team to submit receipts for games to be reimbursed and to get the umpire to sign as paid.
- Umpires to be notified early enough of cancellations so no due costs occur for that umpire
- Any issues or concerns to be directed to CSA Umpire Director
- All umpires must have their training and clinic up to date and must provide valid certification prior to being scheduled for games to CSA.
Updated: May 8, 2023
For additional information please visit https://casua.ca/