Player Transfer Policy

For U15 and under players who wish to register for a team outside of Camrose Softball Association (CSA), they must apply each year for a player transfer.

Player Transfers are for a one-year term expiring Aug 31 of the current year.

Players residing within the City of Camrose boundaries must register with CSA unless released.

Releases will be granted based on the following criteria:

  1. There are not enough players to form a team for their age group.
  2. The player in question wishes to play at a higher level of softball not offered by CSA.
  3. Extenuating circumstances voted on by the CSA board

 Player transfer requests must be submitted to the CSA President no later than March 1 of current year.  CSA will work cooperatively to accommodate the development of viable teams and players. Players may attend training camps outside of CSA without a player transfer.

Player transfer forms and instructions are located on the Softball Alberta website.

If a player transfer is denied by CSA, the player has the right to appeal to Softball Alberta.

Please see Softball Alberta's player transfer policy for more details.

Updated: January 10, 2023

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information