U7 Timbits Softball
U7 Baby Blue Crossfire
|Brynn Bonnett |
|Emilie Bratrud |
|Lyra Cave |
|Olivia Duchesne |
|Adleigh Gunderson |
|Alyvia Kearns |
|Indiana Qaqish |
|Aspen Sorensen |
|Becca Steil |
|Harper Suyker |
|Ella Vinet |
Head Coach: Neil Bratrud
U7/Learn-To-Play (Timbits Softball) General Info:
- Registration opens January 1 for the current season for players born in 2015-2017.
- Registration fees for U7 are $100 per player.
- No evaluations will be held for U7.
- Season starts beginning of May and finishes end of June.
- All players will practice together to start the season and may be split into separate teams of similar skill levels for games.
- The number of registrants will determine the number of teams.
- May be mixed female/male
- Practice/Game Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays at St. Pat’s in Camrose only, 5-6PM (subject to change)
- Equipment Required:
- Ball glove
- Running shoes (recommended) or ball cleats (no metal spikes)
- CSA approved softball batting helmet with dual ear flaps, attached face mask, and chin strap
- Weather appropriate athletic clothing
- Water bottle.
- Optional Equipment:
- Ball bag
- Personal fielding mask
- Approved softball bat
- Ball pants
- Batting gloves
- Provided Equipment: Approved bats
- At this level the focus is on the three FUNS:
- (1) Fun!!!;
- (2) Fundamentals;
- (3) Functional Movements.
- Small area games and drill stations based on the Timbits Softball Program will be used to engage each child and to develop the basic movements and techniques required to progress in softball and sport in general. This is an introductory level and no prior softball (or baseball) experience is required. The drills and activities will allow players to develop their skills in the basics of throwing, catching, batting, and running. This program is designed to allow your child to progress at their own rate in a fun and positive environment, and to give them the confidence to succeed in the next level, U9 (Coach Pitch).
- Parent assistance on-field is expected for practices and games at this age level in order to make the most out of the season.
Equipment Sizing Guide
For any questions or concerns please reach out to our U9 Coordinator (email@example.com)